Wednesday, May 27, 2009

on equality...

i never ever ever get political on here (except to tell u that i heart obama) but i do feel the need to say something about all the hoopla about gay marriage.
i am a firm firm firm believer that EVERYONE should be treated equally and as long as people are happy, and not harming anyone WHO CARES WHO MARRIES WHO. some of my best friends in the world are gay, and i hope to be at their weddings one day! i might lose readers by saying this, but i am happy to because i don't want readers who don't believe in equality! right? right!
so with that said, i love these pics of kathy griffin and her mom!
they totally made my day!

5 comments:

Taylor said...

ditto.

Toni Brockliss said...

me three.

Miss Wanderlust said...

I agree!!! times a thousand :)
P.S. can you tell Kelly Ripa that I have her blog on my google reader and she never posts!!!
Thanks

Vera Markesteijn said...

I agree with you!! I live in the Netherlands, so gladly it's possible here :D

Shane Keaney said...

yea people should mind their own business