Monday, March 9, 2009

j'adore chalkboards.

especially this one!

anyway i can't believe i'm posting this picture LOL but it's so horrible that i love it.
melissa (of roommate, friend, and publicist fame) just said to me-
YOU LOOK SO CRAZY CAN I PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU.
and i said-
OOO. LET ME GET NEAR THE CHALKBOARD.

it also came in very handy earlier today when i had to send a note to a friend borrowing my camera....:-)

and a week or so ago when i needed to say a big thanks to Dee (the world's dream mother-in-law) for sending me the greatest package ever of vintage children's books!!!

(thank you idea comes from Rachel's Flickr- click here for it!)

6 comments:

RachelDenbow said...

These are great! Thanks for the chalkboard love!!!

Sandy said...

I love your photos with the chalkboard. I've got to get mine put up somewhere. Oh the list of things to do.....

Miss Wanderlust said...

loooooove these pics! So cute!

Shane Keaney said...

gotta send this to mom i'm sure she'll love the "world's dream mother-in-law" title - well she does live up to it!

Mike said...

I'll take excellent care of it, I promise! :)

http://boxofboom.com/2009/03/handle-with-care/

true2me said...

Margot u are sooo creative & talented & beautiful at the same time...Boy, did I feel very proud of the comment :) days later & I'm still struttin'