Monday, February 23, 2009

work in progress...

a vintage doily throw blanket!!!
eeek! i'm loving making this, it a project from the online class i'm taking and i'm so excited to finish i'm half tempted to stay up all night....buuuuuut, i won't. or i'll try not to anyway lol.
here are some pics!


PS how cool is my mom? i told her i needed over 30 doilies and she knew right where to go!!!!
PPS- check out the links on my sidebar for bling on my sewing machine and a beautiful mess- the blog's of the teacher's of the class!

4 comments:

Miss Wanderlust said...

ohhh! I love this:) I especially love the doily with the word in it, How cool are moms :) I am still working on my throw but I am not near as close as you.

Mika said...

Love love, love this. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Linsey said...

wow.... it is coming along beautifully.... well worth asking if price is firm??? LOL... oh! the places we go to!!

Nicole Callihan said...

I love your doily-finding mother The woman is truly amazing.