Tuesday, September 30, 2008

...a latte creativity...

photoshoot coming very soon for my clothing line- and i've been seeking out cool locations to take pictures! how great are these grafitti walls?! (taken last weekend in williamsburg)


i'm renting a booth in november to sell some shirts and want the booth to really really really stand out SO, operation pink spray paint!! my dad found this table for me, and i'm going to use it to put some of my merch on...here's the spray painting progress...


am home for rosh hashana so here's a pic of wonton and britney cat...

a few photos from the exterior of the theater that housed RENT the musical (my all time favorite musical besides Annie)...sad that it's gone, but i love what people wrote all over the theater...



some recent shirt details!

2 comments:

Linsey said...

Rent my amigo is due, or i will have to evict u!! You be my king & i'll be your castle.... great pink painting & those 2 cats- talk about grateful!! & love those clothes.....

Philip said...

How about displaying your goodies on the barber chair. I am sure Stevie would carry it whereever you may want to go!