Tuesday, September 23, 2008

grateful grateful grateful

my next collage class assignment is to illustrate something i am grateful for....so while thinking about this i forgot to get off of the subway...typical. but that's not the point.
the point is i thought i'd start to list things i'm grateful for until i find what i want to illustrate....
here they are, in no particular order...
-my mom
-the rest of my family & friends (cats included)
-coffee
-lactaid pills
-sleep
-sneakers
-the upper west side
-alexander calder's "circus"
-pushpins
-purell
-MY SCANNER
-funny signs
-the right to vote
-hole punchers
-books
-headbands
-text messaging
-oprah
-peanut butter & fluff
-sidney stein (that's my doctor. i love him)
-dark chocolate m&m's
-marble notebooks
-home videos
-diet lemon snapple
-children
-knitting
-yoga
-method brand products
-rollerskates
-hotdogs
-the easter parade
-bean bags
-picture frames
-coupons
-my label maker
-bingo
-glitter
-audiobooks
-postcards
-cameras
and my height.

i'm sure i'll think of more, but that's it for now.
feel free to comment with your own grateful list.

9 comments:

echo said...

what about CB2? lol

Philip said...

Where is cousin Philip?
Where is baby Charlie?

This list is total bullshit.

Philip said...

OPRAH MADE IT???!?!?!?!

I'm so freaking pissed!

Philip said...

Fluff!??????@@?!

I can't believe this motherf%#%ing list!

Philip said...

I tell you I would like to punch a couple of holes myself!

Seriously, you are grateful for a hole puncher?

I believe the pilgrims had hole punchers, I may be wrong about this...but I think they used it to punch holes in their hat and shoe-buckles.

Oh, and where is Steven "Big Ole Jet Air Liner" Miller and Ray Ray?

A catch-all category like "my friends and family" just doesn't cut it when you list your hole puncher separately.

margot said...

lol I'M SORRY BUT IF I DIDN'T HAVE A HOLE PUNCHER I COULDN'T MAKE ART.
you will be first on the revised list.

Melissa said...

There's a glaring omission from your list....Surami, our life coach!

Linsey said...

look who's #1?????? xo, me

Anonymous said...

Excusez-moi,s'il vous plait... mais je ne vois pas Monsieur Gary Wexler... c'est incroyable que cet homme n'a pas recu un mention dans votre liste...

Merde...