Sunday, May 4, 2008

yoga, kitties, and cleaning- OH MY!

if you're in nyc you should go to madison and 58th sometime soon and see my yoga bag on display in the swarovski store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
went with the fam today and it was quite exciting!!!
the yoga auction starts tomorrow!


little miss sushi was quite fond of me changing my wardrobe from winter to spring clothing this weekend!
here are some pics...

(by the way i am going to try to post as often as possible this week becauuuuuse, A WEEK FROM TODAY I LEAVE FOR A TRIP TO ISRAEL FOR 10 DAYS!)

2 comments:

Lacey Bean said...

OMG are you doing Birthright? I just did it in March and it was the best time of my life!!!

Nicole Callihan said...

Wow, Margo. You're quickly becoming the most famous person I know. Congrats on your beautiful bag being displayed!