Thursday, January 24, 2008

i've lost my mind.

ummmmm....i just spent the last 3 hours and 45 minutes nonstop illustrating for a contest for the New Yorker's website, only to find out that i've missed the deadline by 14 hours.
sooooo, anyway, here's my entry- the contest was an interpretation of the new yorker's first ever cover (which i'll post below)....

so here's the original cover:


and here's my eco-friendly version....

(if you click the image it will open bigger, in it's own window and you can see more detail)

ciao ciao,
margot

4 comments:

bwaymjs said...

I love it and you are a winner to me!

Linsey said...

first the kg mishap & now this.... u r on a roll!!! today will be a good day!! TGIF & btw, the cover was tres awesome!!!

tenpolaroids said...

that's AMAZING. you should just submit it anyway.

brandy said...

That's brilliant! I'm sorry you missed the deadline but I love what you did.