Wednesday, November 28, 2007

a few of my fav-or-ite things...



i just thought since i posted all those gift ideas i'd post 2 of the best things anyone has ever given me...that anyone being my mom! (and dad through association)
the pill case i think i got for my birthday 2 years ago. i don't leave home without it. (not in a scary addicted to pills way, but in a this is such a cool thing way)
and the second is a little orphan annie ceramic bank that my parents gave me this weekend that i absolutely love as i love all things annie!!!! the photograph is alongside my mom's pasta salad that she made for my homecoming thanksgiving weekend!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Um why don't you think the J Crew keychain that I gave you is one of the best gifts ever??

Philip said...

What about the gift of admiration and respect?

I give this gift to you and it isn't included in the best gifts...

gee thanks.

margot said...

i adore the jcrew keychain- even if it was free. and even if it is a little scary looking. i like that you thought of me.
and phil, your admiration and respect is right after the annie bank but before the pill case lol.

zari - justZHM said...

i love those pill cases...so cute ;) ..and the keychains too ;)
-i'm glad you receive the bukina card, i did't get yours :'(
i love your cow atc a lot...but i guess it didn't want to come to Lebanon...hahaha