Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Grow.


For illustration friday- this week's topic happens to be what i'm most thankful for- growing. physically and emotionally. anyway, things to note in this collage: the bottom right hand corner has my actual growth charts from childhood, my ruler i used throughout freshman drawing in college, and the blue pitcher i'm currently photographing all over new york city. the framed flower drawing is one i did as a child, that was the cover to a story i wrote called "the flower that grew"
hope you like it...your comments please....:-)

5 comments:

helen said...

I really like this. It's unusual but full of interesting things.

mitzi said...

i love this, it inspires me! xo

Shane Keaney said...

me likey, from the composition to the color to the texture, great job!

Linsey said...

i absolutely love this print... un-print-evable...xo, me

Rachel said...

This is one of my favorites ever! good job!!